will generate a $1,728 donation.
Thanks to Variety Cruises for their support of U.S. Aerial, Inc.!
About this Cruise
Enjoy a Cruise for Two to Bali and The Islands of Paradise! Sailing from Benoa to Rinca, experience the Indonesian archipelago on an island-hopping adventure. Relax on Satonda Island, a flooded volcano with a crystal-clear lake at its center. Snorkel off Keramat Island and explore the colorful coral reefs below. Stroll through the Komodo National Forest on the Islands of Komodo and Rinca, and view the largest living reptile on Earth- the Komodo Dragon. Return to Benoa, Bali to conclude your exciting trip!
- Accommodation in double or twin Category B cabin with private SH/WC & air conditioning
- Buffet breakfast and two meals daily, including a welcome cocktail
- Local Theme Evening, BBQ (weather permitting), and Captain’s Dinner
- Regular (filter) coffee, tea and water free all day
- Use of fishing and snorkeling equipment (subject to availability)
*Variety Cruises is the 2016 USA TODAY READER’S CHOICE AWARDS “Best Boutique Cruise Line” worldwide
NOT INCLUDED: Shore excursions/other land arrangements, crew tips, port taxes, and passenger personal expenses are not included. Wi-Fi is only available at a charge.
https://cloud.travelpledge.com/7 night cruise on private yacht in Bali and Islands of Paradise. From: Benoa, Bali To: Benoa, Bali.
VARIETY CRUISES owns and operates 11 upscale and casual MEGA-YACHTS between 4 and 5 stars with capacity of up to 72 guests. The cruise line was established upon the philosophy of connecting local communities and international travelers in a sustainable, non-intrusive way by restricting our cruise operations to small sized upscale yachts that continue to exclusively dock in small as well as secluded ports of call otherwise unreachable by larger cruise lines. Over the years our small ship cruise experience formula continues to improve and adapt with our times and destinations, yet what still remains at the core is the people that add color to every variety cruises moment including our team, our guests, and the local communities we visit.
VARIETY CRUISES AWARDS
- USA TODAY READER’S CHOICE AWARDS 2016: “Best Boutique Cruise Line” worldwide
- CruiseCritic.Com 2015: one of the top 15 small ship cruise lines and ” Best for Yacht Cruises” category
- Tourism Awards 2015: Gold Award in “Small Ship Cruising in Greece” category
- CruiseCritic.Com; the No1 small ship cruise line in the Scenic Nature category
- Conde Nast Traveler Greece; the best Small Ship Cruise Line in Greece
M/S PANORAMA II
The Panorama II is a 164 ft Motor Sailer which complies with the latest SOLAS regulations for International Voyages. Her state of the art twin masts with 600 m3 of sails allow safe and comfortable sailing. The two masted M/S Panorama II was launched in 2004 and carries just 49 passengers. This state of the art Motorsailer has performed several Atlantic Ocean crossings, has sailed from the Seychelles to Monte Carlo and from the Black Sea to Tunis and offers a high standard of accommodation, comfort and safety. The public areas include a main bar and lounge which was renovated in 2015 to feature wood flooring and new furniture and comfortable sofas with soft fabrics in warm coral tones.